Chatfield dental practice is NHS dentist in Battersea, Wandsworth and Sw11 area.
There are three standard charges for all NHS dental treatments:
Band 1 – £21.60
Band 2 – £59.10
Band 3 – £256.50
|this charge includes an examination, diagnosis and preventive care. If necessary, this will include x-rays, scale and polish, and planning for further treatment. (urgent care will also cost £21.60).||this charge includes all necessary treatment covered by band 1 plus additional treatment such as fillings, root canal treatment or extractions.||this charge includes all necessary treatment covered by bands 1 and 2 plus more complex procedures such as a crown, dentures or bridges, in which a laboratory is involved.|
Patients are expected to pre-pay their NHS dental charges unless exempt. Exemptions include:
- Aged under 18
- Under 19 and receiving full-time education
- Pregnant or a mother who has had a baby in the previous 12 months
You also do not have to pay if you are in receipt of:
- Income support
- Income-related Employment or Support Allowance
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Pension Credit guarantee credit
- You are named on a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate, or you are entitled to an NHS tax credit exemption certificate
- You are named on a valid HC2 certificate
You will be asked to provide written proof that you can claim, free, all or part of your NHS treatment.
For paying NHS patients we accept cash, cheque, debit or credit cards (except American Express).
We would appreciate 24 hours notice when cancelling any appointment as this may be needed by another patient.